IV--The Plant Disease Triangle
From Elizabeth Bush
After viewing this video viewers should:
- gain an understanding of how the plant host, pathogen and environment are all factors in plant disease development
- gain some knowledge of the multitude of ways that plant pathogens spread and survive
- understand that proper timing of control tactics, such as a pesticide application, may be critical to effective management of a plant pathogen.
- gain knowledge of how to identify reliable resources for information on plant pathogens/disease
- gain knowledge on how to assess whether or not a pesticide should be used