Virginia Research & Innovation: Driving Progress for Better Health and Economic Growth
From Cameron Draper
Research!America President and CEO Mary Woolley will release results of a new survey of Virginians on the economic impact of biomedical research.
Additional speakers include:
- Tim Sands, President, Virginia Tech
- Nancy Howell Agee, President and CEO, Carilion Clinic
- Kurt Newman, President and CEO, Children's National Hospital
- Michael Friedlander, Vice President, Health Sciences and Technology, Virginia Tech
- John Newby, CEO, Virginia Bio
Also participating in the event will be Heywood Fralin, health care executive and staunch advocate for research in Virginia; Dan Sui, senior vice president for Research and Innovation at Virginia Tech; Sally Allain, regional head of JLABS @ Washington, D.C; and Karen Johnston, associate vice president for Clinical & Translational Research at the University of Virginia.